Dispatches service calls to authorized contractors by answering incoming calls and making
outbound calls, interpreting contracts and taking appropriate action.
Hours for this position: 9:0 a.. - 600 p.m.
• Dispatches work orders from the dispatch queue following established guidelines.
• Answers inbound service and dispatch calls and provides necessary follow-up.
• Makes outbound calls to locate authorized contractors.
• Interprets contracts for all callers.
• Generates work orders using applicable software.
Education and Experience Requirements
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
• Customer service experience and/or training preferred
• Experience in one or more of the AHS repair trades (HVAC, appliance, plumbing, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Customer service
• Computer literacy
• Attention to detail
• Adapt to a fast-paced environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal
responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
ServiceMaster is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity”